We're not old, we're retro

Welcome, one and all!

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Ooh! Have we got a video?...

... as Neil used to say on an episode of the Young Ones


Got The Gun on YouTube

Yes! We've got a video!
I've been playing, boys and girls, and we have a fairly patchy, poorly synched video
I quite like it
Hope you do too

So far, just comments that it's badly synched and needs more of this

Half speed guitar smash on Youtube

One of the many things I love about that clip is PC
PC is not a big fan of the Who, or of guitar smashing bands in general
I had given no indication I was going to do that, and only decided myself at about 1.04 to 1.06
when I saw that the headstock had cracked away from the neck
But he knew
Deep in his drummerly heart he knew
Knew the etiquette of smashing the cymbals to add effect to the guitar smash
Without a moment's hesitation, purely instinctive joining in
I love PC
(and the other 2 as well)

No comments:

Post a Comment